The biggest advantage of hemp oil are its strong anti-cancer properties and help in improvement of the natural immunity of the body. It has a beneficial impact on the content of cholesterol in the blood as well as removal of toxins from the body. It contains a good amount of vitamin K which is responsible for proper blood coagulation, prevents bursting of blood vessels, speeds up healing of wounds, prevents osteoporosis and hinders development of cancer. It includes chlorophyll which naturally occurs in the seeds and has an anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
When used externally it:
has antibacterial properties,
regenerates the skin,
regulates the production of sebum – it proves excellent when fighting acne,
reduces itching and has soothing properties, helps with skin diseases (eczema, psoriasis),
prevents premature aging of the skin and increases its immunity to external factors,
regenerates damaged hair.
regenerates the skin
excellent when fighting acne
reduces itching and has soothing properties, helps with skin diseases eczema, psoriasis
prevents premature aging of the skin and increases its immunity to external factors
regenerates damaged hair
The hemp oil also:
participates in building of the osseous tissue,
has antibacterial and antimycotic properties,
has painkilling properties,
is helpful for rheumatic diseases,
is helpful for treatment of nervous system diseases,
has anti-allergic properties
The composition of the hemp oil is chemically very similar to the protective fat secreted by the human skin, hence it is a very valued dietary supplement, which is being more and more frequently used by the cosmetic industry.
The psychoactive substances only appear in the inflorescence, leaves and stalks of the hemp, therefore the oil pressed from the seeds is free of these substances. It has a slightly walnut taste with a spicy aftertaste. It is green and transparent, with possible sediment and is sold in dark glass bottle. Owing to high content of omega acids it requires storage in the refrigerator.
To be used cold. For medical purposes use one spoon per day.
100% cold pressed hemp oil produced from organic hemp seed. With Omega 6, hemp oil is ideal for Vegans and Vegetarians. Hemp oil, pressed from the seeds is free of psychoactive substances. It has a slightly walnut taste with
a spicy after taste.
Owing to high content of omega acids it requires storage in the refrigerator.
Add To Recipes When Cooking (Do Not Use At High Temperatures)
1 x 250ml bottle
Cold Pressed hemp seed.
- 500mg Broad Spectrum CBD MCT OilSpecial Price £29.99 Regular Price £34.99
- 1000mg Broad Spectrum CBD MCT OilSpecial Price £39.99 Regular Price £49.99
- 2000mg Broad Spectrum CBD MCT OilSpecial Price £59.99 Regular Price £69.99
- 300mg CBD Hemp seed Oil£19.99
- 500mg CBD Hemp Seed Oil£29.99
- 500mg Water Soluble CBD Oil£39.99
- CBD Gummy Bears 100mg£9.99
- CBD Gummy Bears 800mg£44.99
- CBD Eucalyptus Bath Bomb£5.99
- CBD Lavender Bath Bomb£5.99
- 300mg CBD Cooling Cream£12.99
- 100mg CBD Lip Balm£4.99
- OG Kush 0.5g Terpene Crystal£19.99
- Menthol 200mg CBD E-Liquid£11.99
- Blu Slush 200mg CBD E-Liquid£11.99
- Honey Sticks 10mg CBD£2.99
- 300mg CBD Almond Oil£14.99
- 150mg CBD Capsules 30 x 5mg£13.99